Thursday, January 6, 2011

Jane Austen Test Shoot with Melissa Oholendt Photography


"Nobody minds having what is too good for them" Jane Austen

I LOVED doing this test shoot for the newly revamped Melissa Oholendt Photography. This was our first opportunity to collaborate and we had so much fun! Melissa's vision for the shoot was to reflect the style of Jane Austen; the romance, the feminine details and the picturesque nature of all that is Jane Austen. I think we did pretty good! Hope you enjoy!

Mason_gallery008
Photo on Left-
Dress: Diane Von Furstenburg
Jewels: J Crew
Shoes (on her): Steven by Steve Madden
Handbag: BCBG
Suit: Banana Republic
Photo on Right -
Dress: Grace Bridal
Jewels: J Crew
Fur Stole: J Crew


Mason_gallery005
Mason_gallery003


Mason_gallery016


Mason_gallery013

Styling by Faith Brue.
Shoes (on him): Len Druskin
Shoes (on her): Christian Louboutin

Here are the other fabulous vendors that I got to work with that day:

Event Styling and Design: First Blush Bride
Hair and Makeup: Smart and Chic Bride
Invitations: Kelley Burfeind
Wedding Gown: Grace Bridal Boutique

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog. Have you heard of Stella & Dot. If you love J Crew jewelry, you will love Stella & Dot. I rep Stella & Dot and would love to do a shoot with you. Check out my website at www.stelladot.com/ugo and let me know what you think. I am not sure how to get in touch with you but you can reach me at ugoeko@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete