Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Golden Globes Fashion Faves

I must admit I only watch award shows for the fashion. Once the show begins, I pretty much tune out. This year, I thought there was some gorgeous gowns in some very unexpected colors - like emerald green. Hmmm, I still don't know what I think of that phenomenon.  But, here are a few of my favorites from the night.  What were yours?

Emma Stone - Calvin Klein - Van Cleef & Arpels - Bulgari - Salvatore Ferragamo - Golden Globes 2011
Emma Stone - Calvin Klein Collection
This look was my absolute FAVORITE! She looks stunning

Olivia Wilde - Marchesa - Christian Louboutin - Tiffany and Co. - Golden Globes 2011
Olivia Wilde - Marchesa



Claire Danes
Claire Danes - Calvin Klein Collection


2 comments:

  1. Okay, so I'm totally comment-attacking your blog but...Emma Stone and Claire Danes were my top two picks for the Golden Globes, too! Both looks so simple and stunning in CK. You obviously have great taste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first image looks so much like you!

    ReplyDelete