Monday, February 7, 2011

Jil Sander Skirts

Has anyone out there seen the Jil Sander skirts that seem to be popping up everywhere in Hollywood? I keep seeing images of them on blogs, online and in magazines and can't get enough! I know I just did a post about long skirts but I am so excited about the feminine options that are popping up for spring!! Here are some of my favorite looks from this fabulous collection:


Here is the pale green version on the runway and the adorable Kate Bosworth wearing the same look (exactly the same actually!)




This next photo is one of my favorites. The color looks stunning on the model but I was surprised at how the dress transferred so beautifully to Drew Barrymore (who's style is not usually the best). Check it out - 




Now, if only the weather would cooperate, I don't know about you but I can't WAIT to wear some of these beautiful colors this spring! Bring on the color blocking!

2 comments:

  1. I'm curious how you would wear a version of this kind of skirt without looking "home schooled." Thoughts? Pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love long skirts, I've just published a post about it! If you are curious to see it: http://shishiwaldorf.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete